Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Happy 1st Birthday Gabriella Marie

At 12 Months Gabriella Marie is:

Weight: 14 lbs 14 oz
Height: 27.25 Inches

Still tiny, but definitely growing since your ten month appointment!

*You are breastfeeding and drinking almond milk. Although, you started Organic whole milk ( to replace breast and almond milk) on April 29th and LOVE IT! I'm sure this will fatten you up! I am not a fan of pouring it for you since I only drink fat free milk and despise whole milk. But it will be better for you! 
* You are OBSESSED with broccoli, grapes, bread, bananas and steamed carrots!
* You say "Mama", "Dada", "Up"  "Amen" and "Hi." When we ask you to say "Ty" you point at him and smile. Silly girl!
* Still wearing size 2 diapers and you still fit in 6 month tops. Although, the bottoms have to to be 6-9 months. You have some junk in your trunk (you get it from your daddy)
* You love to smile and tilt your head to the side. You know how to work it!
*Still sleeping through the night. Thank goodness!
* Never cry. You seriously have the BEST personality. You are always smiling and happy. You never mind meeting new people and will go to anyone. 
* At your first birthday party you blew out your candle! Seriously, what a genius! 
* You went through a growling phase however, I think you might be done with that. 
* You still love your brother and follow him everywhere. Although, you do not hesitant to let him know when you've had enough kisses and hugs. 
* You blow kisses and wave hello and goodbye!
* You get into everything! I am so not use to this because your brother never did.
* When we bless the food you always fold your arms and say "Amen" when we're done. Seriously! So in love!!!
*You love taking baths with your brother. 

We are so in love with you! You have brought SO much joy to our lives and we cannot wait to see everything you accomplish. The day you were born was one of the greatest days of my life. Not only was I able to have a VBAC but I became your mother. I love your personality. I love how happy you are! I have learned so much from you. Thank you for the wonderful opportunity to be your mother! 


























 Birthday Breakfast!








No comments:

Post a Comment