Thursday, April 21, 2011

Week 3 of couponing!

I forgot the Stove Top when I took the picture below :)









I missed last week because I didn't see any deals that we needed. I'm not at the point where I want to get things just because they are free for stuff we don't use. This week was very successful and a great experience. I went to Walgreens tonight and while checking out there was a man with a cart FULL of stuff and a box FULL of coupons. I think he had about 40 shampoos and 40 toothpastes plus a bunch of other stuff. That is really awesome and I admire how passionate about this he is but I can't and will never do that. Tyler and I made a pact that if I started doing this I couldn't turn into a hoarder. I needed to buy what we needed and once I got enough to last us a while then I move onto stocking something else. So, I am cool just getting my 2 bottles of toothpaste.
I am really enjoying my time by myself going shopping. Once Tyler gets home and we eat dinner, I gather my stuff and I am able to leave and do my thing. It's nice going to the store without having a cranky toddler with you.











Ok, enough blabbing. Now to the moment you've all been waiting for. This is what I got this week:

2 boxes of Stove Top



2 Nivea Men's body wash



2 Doritos



2 boxes of Allegra Allergy



2 Jello boxes



2 Ken's Steak House Ceaser Salad Dressing



2 bags of m&m's Easter candy



4 bottles of Powerade Lime



2 boxes of Gas-X


= $ 2.46






All of our Easter candy has been FREE! This is awesome!!!!



2 comments:

  1. Seriously, you need to teach me! Are there blogs you follow that give deals in our area? This is awesome. Way to go. And YAY for shopping without toddlers! Sounds like you have a great system going.

    ReplyDelete
  2. how in the world did you get all that for 2 dollars??? please share!

    ReplyDelete