I am taking a little break from studying to update on our family! Well, we did it!! We bought our first house! We are very excited and just love it. It hasn't hit us how this beautiful house is ours. It has been so nice for Ty to have a backyard it is definately worth it to see his smile on his face. I am so proud of my husband for working as much overtime and allowing me to be a money nazi. Tyler and I both had this goal of buying a house and we sacrificed extra trips and fancy items to achieve it. :)
We also will be getting sealed next week as a family. We are so excited because we are so excited to have a eternal family! Tyler and I have been working on our relationship to always ensure we are speaking to each other in a respectful manner, putting each other first, and making lots of love ;-) haha
Anyways, back to studying :)
Congratulations, you guys. Were you able to stay in the ward, or are you off blazing new trails?
ReplyDelete