Monday, July 13, 2009

First Blog


So, its 12am, I am WIDE awake and I have decided to start a blog for our family. Tyler and I have been married a little over a year and have a beautiful 14 month old son. Tyler Daniel has just started walking, something I thought would never happen! Big Tyler just got promoted as Home Appliance Tech for Sears (so if anyone needs a repair, you know who to call!!) and he loves it. He is currently in San Leandro training and in a few months will be on the road in his own van. He got 6 sets of uniforms, a cell phone, lap top, and is just so happy! He feels so good for providing for our family and we could not be prouder :) I am going to school full time in hopes of becoming a nurse. I realize that that goal might be a little delayed due to my next step is applying to nursing programs. We do not want to put Ty in day care, and do not have many family members and friends to watch Ty full time... soo we might put my school on hold for awhile.

We currently live in a 3 bedroom/2 bath in Dublin Ranch which we LOVE! But we are now looking for a townhome to rent for extra space. Tyler really wants a yard so we are just in the process of looking. We found one we really like, so we'll see!

On July 5th, we blessed Tyler Daniel in the LDS church. As most of you may know, I have been raised LDS and took a short little break. 2007 was a hectic and life changing time for me. Many things happened that changed everything, however it all worked out in a way I never expected. I am very fortunate to have such a loving husband who is able to support me in our decision to return to church. I love him very much and I am so lucky to have someone like him by my side.

Anyways, bed time! Until then, love T, C, t Andujar

2 comments:

  1. SO addicting!!!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. why dont the comments show? lol ohhh dear I did something wrong lol

    ReplyDelete